JIASD Editorial Team is delighted to announce the Outstanding Reviewer Award 2022.
Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word (.docx) document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 11-point font; Times New Roman; page size of document should be A4 and 2.5 cm margin on each side (top, bottom, left and right sides); employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
- Submitted files should consist of an manuscript, a cover letter, and list of suggested referees.
ArticlesSection default policy
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.